Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Unknown

Các cụm từ tiếng anh hữu ích khi dùng điện thoại




TELEPHONE PHRASAL VERBS
1. Cut off: ngắt ngang ai đó đang nói chuyện điện thoại
We were cut off in the middle of our conversation.
2. Get through: liên lạc với ai bằng điện thoại
I tried calling you several times but I couldn't get through.
3. Hang on: chờ máy
Hang on - I'll just see if he's here.
4. Hang up: cúp máy
After I hung up, I remembered what I'd wanted to say.
5. Call back: gọi lại
We must call her back when we get to the office.
6. Pick up: nhấc máy
The phone rang and rang and nobody picked up.
7. Put through: nối máy
Could you put me through to the manager, please?
8. Speak up: nói lớn hơn
Please speak up - I can't hear you!
9. Break up: không thể nghe thấy do mất tín hiệu
You're breaking up. I'll call you back in a minute and see if we get a better connection.
10. Hold on: chờ máy
Could you hold on for a minute? She'll be free in a moment.


Nguồn Internet

Unknown

Unknown -

EvilTTK - Không đổi mới sao tiến tới

Nhận thông tin mới nhất qua mail :